The Year 2020 has been anything but normal. However, there are simple and enjoyable fun things you and your family can do together.
The most precious gift for the season is the gift of life. You are healthy and alive be thankful and create new memories.
The most wonderful time of the year! Merry Christmas!!
1. Do Jumping Jacks with family members. The last person standing is the winner and gets their favorite ice cream!
2. Do a fun filled video with your family inside or outside of your house. My son and I reside on the beautiful island of Saint Lucia. We did our video outside. It was really spontaneous and boy did we have loads of fun!
3. Have a water color painting competition. You can paint anything that represents Christmas. An Elf, Christmas Tree, Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Santa Claus and the list goes on.
4. Bake Christmas cookies and decorate it with sprinkles.
5. The kids can decorate an old shoe box.
6. Do Customs Cards for grandparents.
7. Mom could teach the children how to bake bread.
8. Place the names of family members into a bag. Dip for a name. The name you pull out write a letter to that person. Tell them how much they mean to you.
9. Bake Christmas cups cakes and share with those who are less fortunate within your community.
10. Take lots of pics and selfies it would lift your spirits.
If you enjoyed this post consider subscribing to us for all exclusive content that can only be seen by Pro Members. Click the button below.